Welcome to the LinkedIn page of Klieverik, a dynamic company focussing on rotary thermo-processing equipment for advanced textiles.
With more than 60 years of experience we design, manufacture, install and maintain innovative industrial machinery. We manufacture stand-alone equipment and complete production lines. Our highly versatile machinery provides added value and improves the efficiency of textile printing and finishing operations.
We offer solutions with rotary thermo-processing systems, also called heat presses or dwell calenders for:
- Dye sublimation printing and dye fixation (digital/analog printing)
- Laminating fusing and coating of (technical) textiles
- Thermo bonding of non woven
- Production lines for thermoplastic composite prepregs
- Fusing and laminating of carpet
- Production lines for Latex-free carpets
Derived out of well-known Stork rotary screen printing supplier in the sixties, we have deep roots in textiles and industrial production. our engineering philosophy is based on proven working concepts combined with an eye for robustness and ease of operation.
We are internationally active, supported by local agents, distributors and partners in many countries.
For more information, visit http://www.klieverik.com